Friday, August 5, 2016

Renea Mason and Rebekah Weatherspoon Heating Up My Summer Reading List

First let me apologize for being gone for so long. I blame it on y pesky gall bladder that suddenly found itself in need of removal. You would have though that I would have had plenty of time to read and write, but actually I spent most of my time sleeping. The body just doesn't bounce back as quickly as it used to, old age, what a bummer. Anyway, when I was finally able to make my way back to my favorite past-time, steamy romances, I couldn't think of two better authors that I wanted to hop back on the train with than Renea Mason and Rebekah Weatherspoon.

Both Renea and Rebekah are celebrated Erotica Romance Authors in her own right. Rene Mason is a  Audie Award Winner for Curing Dr. Vincent, and Rebekah Mason's novella FIT (#1 in the FIT Trilogy) won the Romantic Times Book Reviews Reviewers’ Choice Award for Best Erotica Novella and most recently SATED (#3 in the FIT Trilogy) was nominated for the the Romantic Times Book Reviews Reviewers’ Choice Award for Best Digital Erotic Romance. With that being said, the least of your worries is if you will enjoy their work.


The first book on my list was Loving Dr. Vincent, book three in the Good Doctor Series (Renea, if you happen to read this, I REALLY think there's room there for a book four!) Anyhoo, Not only is this one of the best series that I've ever read, it's a perfect example of
excellent story and steamy menage good good that will have your toes curling and your forehead breaking out into and sweat and your lady parts trying to evolve into a sentient being!

Loving Dr. Vincent brings all of the characters full circle and the main story to a well thought out and developed conclusion.

Excerpt

"Elaine Watkins, Public Relations Advisor, is surprised when she receives a summons from the very attractive and enigmatic Dr. Xavier Vincent. She worships the talented physician and company icon responsible for developing the cure that saved her sister’s life and isn’t immune to his charm. Even though puzzled by his request, she is excited and eager to get started on his latest project.

But Dr. Vincent has other ideas. Instead of discussing cures, drugs and marketing strategies, he asks Elaine to join him in Paris to indulge his unique sexual appetites.

Torn between gratitude for saving her sister, her attraction for the powerful man and compromising her pre-conceived notions of sexuality, she must decide if it’s easier to feed his desires or walk away. Until she devises a plan of her own.

“Make no mistake, Elaine, I am a king. Kings command and conquer. They are brutal and uncompromising. You don’t want a king. Face it, you came here expecting a saint.” 
– Dr. Xavier Vincent"

From the first word of the first book to the final word of the last chapter, Renea will keep you enthralled. I look forward to keeping up with her.


Please check out her work on her website Renea Mason, Love Undefined. You can also follow her on Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.


Now! On to my beloved Sister Gurl, Rebekah Weatherspoon! This is the second installment in her Sugar Baby Novella Series. There are certain literary flavors that I've come to expect from Rebekah and So Right, does not disappoint.

Rebekah has, in my opinion  very unique talent of finding the perfect  balance of steamy, curl your toes Good Good, and humor that any reader will find genuine and refreshing. I also HIGHLY recommend her Fit Series, which is another one of my personal favorites.

Excerpt

First comes love. Then comes…the most ill timed proposal in history?

Kayla Davis never dreamt she’d meet sexy, considerate, and seriously sweet Internet billionaire, Michael Bradbury, but ten months after Michael went from Sugar Daddy to for real boyfriend she can’t imagine spending another day without him. Cohabitation is totally working—throw in a puppy or two and Kayla has her happily ever after wrapped up in a perfect little bow.

Until she finds out Michael might have bigger plans for their future, like marriage, kids, and ownership of a professional sports team. Kayla is more than ready to join Michael on this amazing ride through the next chapter of their lives, but first she needs to catch her breath and see if Michael is ready to be a part of a team and not just the boss.


Rebekah, this is from me to you. You are one of the very few erotic romance writers that ALWAYS manages to serve up exactly what I nee when I need it! Thank you for staying true to yourself. Continue exploring the depth and beauty of your unique voice, we don't have enough of them in the world.

You can follow Rebekah on her website, Rebekah Weatherspoon, Where Happily Ever Afters Are Always In Color, Twitter, and Facebook.

Stay tuned to more book reviews, I promise not to stay away this long again!

Much Love,

Pandora


No comments:

Post a Comment