Friday, August 7, 2015

Time To Get Fit - Fit Trilogy By Rebekah Weatherspoon


Let me preface this article by saying, there are actually more really great romance authors out there, but it's only every now and then that you come across writing that makes you say, "This author is going places." Rebekah Weatherspoon is one of those authors.

I was encouraged to read this series after I read a review on the series by author and reviewer Mhaduri Blaylock. I saw the image above and I knew that after I finished my "droolfest" over this OUTSTANDING cover art, I was going to read all three books.

Here I am three books later and I am spent!

Let's start with book one, Fit, this is the story of Violet Ryan and Grant Gibson. Out of all the female love interests Violet is my absolute favorite! The sense of cheeky humor, quick whit, and even quicker tongue that author Rebekah Weatherspoon gave her had me at times, just about to wet my pants! This is the first novella marked as #BDSM, #Contemporary, #Erotic, that will have you laughing hysterically at the same time it hits all your shot spots *wink*. You will find yourself laughing along with the characters as well as rooting for them to get it together.




Book two in the series Tamed is the story of Nailah Shalaby and Armando Vasquez. We are introduced to Armando's character in book one. He is best friend to Grant and Melrose Fitness co-owner. Armando's personality is far more intense than Grant's. So when when he meets fiery, takin' no prisoners interior designer Nailah, he is done for. Book one is steamy, but, book two turns up the BDSM heat, but still bringing well placed humor along for the ride. This installment takes you a bit more into the life style and all that comes with it.

Then along comes book three, Sated ....*sweating and fanning myself* This is the story of  Kiera Kenny and Daniel Song (as a side note, I was pleasantly thrilled with the BWAM pairing. It's one of my favorites, but not often found) How can I talk about this book without spoilers. Have you ever hear of the saying, "It's the quiet ones you have to look out for?" That just about sums these two up. Kiera works for Grant and Armando at the gym they co-own, she's physically bad ass, but she 's brain smart too and she loves science fiction and the life of the Cons. For Kiera dating has pretty much been and bust and she can't see how it's going to get better. Daniel is close friends with both Grant and Armando, and pyrotechnics is his thing. When these two get together, their trip down the proverbial rabbit hole begins. His life is BDSM and hers is vanilla, can the two find a happy medium? You'll just have to find out for yourself. Again, author Rebekah Weatherspoon will make you laugh in just the right places....she'll make you tingle in all the right places as well. The third, but hopefully not the last installment of this series takes you even deeper into the life of BDSM.

This is an incredibly erotic, sensual, humorous series. If you are into this type of romance novel, I HIGHLY recommend that you read the series. They are a quick but fulfilling read. Rebekah does a stellar job of bringing all of the characters and their story lines full circle. There's a difference in wanting an author to write another installment of a series because you enjoyed it so much, and feeling like you need them to write another installment because you were left unfulfilled.

Much Love,

Pandora

No comments:

Post a Comment