Monday, January 25, 2016

Snowed In and Falling In Love With Asha King and Renea Mason

The first snow of 2016 and here I sit curled up and content with two new authors under my belt and several delicious reads down. I couldn't have thought of a better way to spend a weekend in a snow storm....ok, well maybe there are a few things that would have been better, but we'll save that for another day and another post.

So, first up Renea Mason and "The Good Doctor" series. What a mind blowing series of reads! Each one was better than the other. This series is a combination of mystery, intrigue, and very well placed mind blowing "Good Good". I thought that I was going to be able to pace myself and take my time with these books, but I couldn't! Once I got started, I had to keep going there was no turning back.

"Elaine Watkins, Public Relations Advisor, is surprised when she receives a summons from the very attractive and enigmatic Dr. Xavier Vincent. She worships the talented physician and company icon responsible for developing the cure that saved her sister's life and isn't immune to his charm. Even though puzzled by his request, she is excited and eager to get started on his latest project.

But Dr. Vincent has other ideas. Instead of discussing cures, drugs and marketing strategies, he asks Elaine to join him in Paris to indulge his unique sexual appetites.
Torn between gratitude for saving her sister, her attraction for the powerful man and compromising her pre-conceived notions of sexuality, she must decide if it's easier to feed his desires or walk away. Until she devises a plan of her own. 

"Make no mistake, Elaine, I am a king. Kings command and conquer. They are brutal and uncompromising. You don't want a king. Face it, you came here expecting a saint." - Dr. Xavier Vincent"  Trust when I say that you will be hooked! There are twists and turns that you just won't see coming. The transition between the books is flawless. Renea draws you in deeper and deeper with each book. Each character continues to evolve and reveal more and more of themselves to the reader. I can't wait for book 3, "Loving Doctor Vincent"



"Elaine Watkins knew there would be challenges loving the great Dr. Xavier Vincent--medical icon,enigmatic genius, and broken man--but when she finds herself the focus of the Society, a group of sociopaths who manipulate people for pleasure and sport, finding someone she can trust becomes her biggest test.

After being forced into hiding with Sebastian, Xavier's long-time friend, and reunited with Marco, Dr. Vincent's protégé, Elaine struggles with the complex relationship that develops between her and the three men.

When the Society causes Elaine to question everything she's ever known, her love for Dr. Vincent may be the only thing to save her."







"When Elaine complains she missed enjoying the touristy aspects of Paris during her infamous visit, Xavier, Marco and Sebastian quench her curiosity, by bringing Paris’ finer points of interest to the doctor’s New York penthouse."

(This is a novelette in the series)

This read is only 39 pages, but it's 39 pages of some of the most sizzling "Good Good" that I have ever read! I will give you fair warning, after reading this you're going to need a glass of ice water or three fingers of bourbon, whatever works for you.











Loving Doctor Vincent is available for pre-order now. It's scheduled for release on April 18th 2016





















Ok! On to author of the weekend number two Asha King,
What can I say, these two books have left me breathless! These two stories are dripping with erotic romance as well as suspense. Totally unpredictable and I love it.

So far there are **three books in the "Sterling Falls" series,
"Wild Horses" and "Sympathy For The Devil". Both books kept me on the edge of my seat! The third installment "Gimme Shelter" is due out sometime in 2016.




















As a side note, I have to tell you that downloaded three
other books by Asha King onto my Kindle App since I read these two. "Beast", which is her newest release and two books from her Cats & Conjure (shifter romance) series "Cat in Heat" and "Cat Scratch Fever". If her previous books are any indication these books will be incredible reading as well.

So if you're still snowed in, or just looking for some seriously steamy reads to warm up those winter nights I can't suggest any better reading than this!

Much Love,

Pandora

**Note - I have edited this post for accuracy. There are actually three books in the series with one up coming. The second book in the Sterling Falls series is actually "Wild Horses, Cold, Cold Winter". I'll be reading this one soon! 

1 comment: