Thursday, October 27, 2016

M. Skye and Jenika Snow Two Halves Of The Same Delicious Coin

My life is still in hectic mode! Just bought a new house, so I've been packing and moving for the second time, but hopefully the last time. The process is a BEAR! But during that time I did manage to get some reading in.

The time that I did find to read I chose to spend my time with M. Skye and Jenika Snow. These two ladies are both home run hitters in the world of erotica/romance writing, but they each have a different style that will be sure to cure what ever is ailing you. Sometimes you want it slow and languid with an intense build, sometimes you want it quick, hot, and dirty. That's what these ladies will give you.

First let's start with slow, languid, and intense, that would be M.Skye. I read From Main Chick to Mistress. I don't do spoilers, but I will tell you that in true M. Skye form this is a full length read. The story is on point! I can tell you this, it's a fully flushed out story with characters that you will fall in love with and root for. There is loads of hot and steamy Good Good, as well a several plot twists that honestly, you just won't see coming.

After her husband of fifteen years dumped her, Elizabeth Pearson decided the best revenge would be to become the very thing she despised most a mistress…

Embarking on a racy affair with her ex-husband, Cedric, Liz gets the best of both worlds, while sticking it to him and his new bride, Felicia. Having the most fun and the best sex life she has ever had, Elizabeth soon discovers divorce may have been the best thing that ever happened to her.

With new players in the mix, and love and money on the line, Elizabeth has to decide if she wants Cedric, or if he’s just a loose end to tie in her quest for revenge.

I also recommend A Kiss Before Lying 1 and 2.

Dear M. Skye, I really, REALLY hope that there will be some sort of sequel or follow-up to this book! Loved it!







Next up we have Jenika Snow, what can I say about her! She has the ability to bring to life to every type of rugged man that you can think of! If you're looking for MM she's got it, lumberjack, he's there too! Like I said you can pick your pleasure. Take a look at her Real Man series!

I read all of the books in the series. They're very quick reads, but please don't get it twisted, Jenika does't sacrifice one ounce of quality.

These aren't the first books that I've read of Jenika's and they definitely won't be the last.

He hasn’t been with a woman in five years.

She hasn’t been with a real man … until now.


VIVIAN

I’ve had enough of the crap that goes along with living in the city. So, I packed for a week long vacation in the mountains. Isolation in a cabin for the next seven days sounds like a good way to recoup and get my life back in order. After getting lost while hiking, I stumble upon a cabin that has me questioning whether to ask for help, or if I should brave staying the night in the woods.

JAKE

I left everything behind years ago after the woman I was with betrayed me. Now I work as a lumberjack and live my life as a recluse. Being celibate for the last five years says a lot about my self-control, but I’m a man and have needs, and not giving into what I really want is hard as hell. But I can’t let myself get close to anyone, not even for a few hours. Getting close is how I got screwed over before.

As soon as I see Vivian, I know I have to have her. It’s been forever since I’ve had a woman. Because of a storm rolling in, she’ll have to stay with me overnight. We could do a lot of filthy things in that time. I pride myself on my control, but when it comes to Vivian, I don’t know if I can keep my hands to myself.

I know I can’t.

I have needs, and it’s clear Vivian’s in need of a real man to help her unwind. I can certainly help her in that department.

Warning: If you’re looking for a sappy, pull-your-heartstring kind of book … this isn’t it. If you want a short and dirty story featuring an all-around alpha hero who hasn’t had a woman in years, and a heroine who’ll find out what it’s like to be with a real man ... this might be for you.

She will be the only one he’ll ever want.
He was the first boy she fell in love with.

Quinn

I met Isabel when I was ten.

I fell in love with her before I even knew what that meant.
I knew from the moment I saw her she was it for me. No one else compared to her, and I’d do anything to make her mine. But I was afraid of losing the friendship we have, so I've kept my mouth shut.
But she's leaving me, and I know I can't keep how I feel inside any longer.

Saving myself for the girl I loved isn't a hardship, but something I'm proud of. When it comes to Isabel giving her my virginity, and making her see we belong together, is all that matters.

Isabel

Quinn is like the other half of my soul, the one person I can talk to about anything. He has the bad boy thing going on but is also respectful as much as he is a rebel.

He is the first and only boy I will ever love.
Being forced to move across the country, and leave him behind is like leaving a piece of myself in the process. But telling Quinn, I am madly in love with him could put a strain on our friendship. I didn’t know if that’s something I can handle or risk.

Quinn

Nothing can keep me from Isabel. She is it for me, and I mean that in every conceivable way. Nothing can keep me from her. I hope she's ready because there isn't anything or anyone that will stop me from having her as mine.

Warning: This story is quick and dirty, and filled with a virgin hero that wants his heroine to be his one and only. It's drama free, and has insta-everything going on, so be prepared to have an overload of sugary virgin goodness.

He’s done being the bad boy … he’s ready to be a father.

DEX

I’m the bad boy; the one mothers warn their daughters about. But I’d never seen myself settling down, and at the time that had been fine with me. Then life, reality, whatever you wanted to call it, bitch slapped me right across the face, and I knew what I wanted.

A baby.

At thirty-nine I was having a severe case of baby fever, and that meant convincing the one woman I’ve always wanted but knew was too good for me, to be mine and be the mother of my child.

EVA

I’ve always wanted Dex. It’s hard not to want a man like Dex. He’s all raw power and cut muscle. He’s the epitome of what a real man is, but he’s not a bastard about it.

But then he throws me a curve ball and says he wants me not only as his woman … but the mother of his child.

And I’ll be honest; it’s what I’ve always wanted.

DEX

The truth is Eva deserves better than me, but I’m too selfish, and I want her too badly to back away.

Nothing will stop me from making her mine … and putting my baby inside her.

Warning: This book is short and right to the point—like the kind of story that gives you whiplash. If you enjoy unbelievable plots, and insta-everything going on, you may enjoy this.



He’ll show her how a real man treats a woman…



SABINE

I've never known how good it could feel to be taken care of by a man who knew what he was doing.

Until I was with Hugo...



HUGO

I was older than her.

She was innocent, hadn't experienced all that life had to offer.

I could give her that experience.

Sabine consumed my thoughts, made me desire nothing else but her. No other woman compared to her, and because of that, I haven’t been with a woman for four years, which was also the last time I saw Sabine.

But I was done feeling guilty for what I desired. I wanted Sabine in my life, by my side, and I was about to make that a reality.

I didn’t know if she’d ever been treated the way a female should … but I was going to show her how a real man takes care of a woman.


Warning: If you’re into super short, hot, dirty reads containing a much older hero and younger heroine … keep on reading. This story is guaranteed to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, give you that sweet HEA we all deserve, and make you want to search out an experienced older man for yourself.

BRENDAN

I’ve done pretty damn well in hiding my feelings for her over the years, but having Meghan under the same roof as me, and only feet from my bed makes it hard to control myself.

The truth is when it comes to Meghan I don’t want to practice self-control. I love her.

MEGHAN

I’ve known him nearly my whole life. He’s cocky, gets under my skin, but is gorgeous and caring, too. And as much as I want to say it doesn’t affect me, I’d be lying.
The truth is I love him, and I don’t know if that’ll end up destroying me.

BRENDAN

She needed a place to stay, and now she’s got a roommate … me. But I’m about to show her that I want more than a friendly arrangement. Too much time has passed, and I’m done waiting. I’m ready to step up and be a man.
I’ve never been good at sharing, and when it comes to her, she’s mine.


Warning: You like short, hot, straight to the point stories? Do you want drama-free sexiness that leaves nothing to the imagination? Do you want a story that is pretty unbelievable, but gives you the warm fuzzies at the same time? Well then, leave your panties at the door because that’s what’s going down in this quickie.

Now get out there and enjoy a great read!
Much Love,

Pandora

No comments:

Post a Comment