Friday, September 29, 2017

Guajira Gurl For Life! Chayanne Fangirling (Again!!)

Good sunny afternoon from Philadelphia, The City of Brotherly Love! What brings me to you today? One word.......Chayanne!

It's been a really long time since I've written about Papi Chulo, but I just had to write this one! If you've been keeping up with "Mr. Sexy Fine" himself, you know that he not too long ago dropped a new song and video Qué Me Has Hecho ft. Wisin. Which is POPPIN'! (I'll leave the video embedded in the post down below). But what made me dust off my Pandora's Caja Chayanne skills was his recent feature in Mexico's Moi Magazine.


via GIPHY

OMG!!!!! Chayanne shared pics on Instagram...


all I could say was DAMN! This perfect specimen of  an erotic dream turned flesh, just keeps getting better and better!!




via GIPHY

Now, for my English speaking readers who may have never hear of this gorgeous man, I have one piece of advice for you. Go home tonight, log into your Netflix or Hulu accounts watch the movie Dance With Me. Chayanne co-starts in the fabulous film with the always stunning Vanessa Williams. After watching this movie, if Chayanne hasn't melted your sock off (I wanted to say some thing else, but I'm trying to behave), you my dear friend have unfortunately died.

So let's get to the good stuff!! Let me grab my coffee, and you and I can continue to browse the goodies.











ok......we're going to linger here for juuuuuuuust a little while longer....*sigh*



via GIPHY

You know what, after posting these pictures, I've actually lost my train of thought! LOL! Any who. With the new single out, and now the magazine cover, I'm taking a guess that we'll be looking at a new album dropping sometime in the Spring of 2018...and then...A TOUR!

So to all my Chay Peeps out there, start stashing away that Chayanne Tour Cash! You know how we roll!

Much Love,

Pandora



No comments:

Post a Comment