Monday, November 20, 2017

Lovin' It! E.V. Evergreen - The Awakening (Divine Essence Chronicles) Book 1

The "Kindle Shuffle" is one of the best tools that I've found to this point for finding new authors, but I think I just scored big time on Twitter.

I've been on Twitter since just about the beginning, first with Pandora's Caja, then with the one that I created for my blogger personal Pandora Esperanza. While I try my best to follow others that have the same interests as me, the one thing that I always do is cruise through the accounts of people that follow me, like, or re-tweet my tweets. Recently I connected with an new author E.V. Evergreen. We hit it off and I do what I do best. I went to my Kindle App and downloaded her romance novel The Awakening (The Divine Essence Chronicles Book 1).

I'll be honest with you, this is going to make a beautiful series! It has the potential to be very powerful. For this to serve as book one in the series, it serves it's purpose, it lays down a fabulous foundation for all that it to come. It gives a good look into the heroine, Celéste, and the hero, Marcel. BUT it doesn't give so much away that there won't be goodies to discover in subsequent books. I also have to tell you that Celéste's character is all that and then some to me because...Oh, noooooo, I'm not going to give away any spoilers!!

I loved the book from the first page! It's a fairly quick read, fast paced action with a hint of the steamy "good good" that with more than likely occur in Book 2, Branded (The Divine Essence Chronicles). 


E.V. has one other book to her credit, Their Forbidden Rose. (Which I downloaded already *wink*). 

Bravo to E.V. Evergreen!!

To Sister Gurl E.V. - I LOVED IT!!! I Cannot wait to read the sequel! I'm a die hard PnR junkie, and I could see this being a movie or a television series. If this is your first work it is a killer first work. Brava! Brava!

Here's a sneak peak into The Awakening (The Divine Essence Chronicles, Book 1)

Much Love, 

Pandora Esperanza

"No one can choose their bloodline.
No one can choose their destiny.
In this world there was true evil, evil that only a select few could see.

Marcel was one of those few. Though his beginnings were less than ideal, the 22-year-old Hunter quickly made a name for himself. With a vow to protect the weak, hunt all that goes bump in the night, and silver axe clenched in his fist; Marcel seemed unstoppable. That was until he met Her.

20-year-old Celéste de Chevalier always thought her parents didn’t want her. Reared by her grandmother in the city of New Orleans since she was a newborn, ancient blood runs through her veins.


But there was something more here." E.V. Evergreen


No comments:

Post a Comment