Monday, December 7, 2015

Please Tell Me There's a Sequel!! Chosen by Sienna Mynx

I told you in my last post that Chosen by Sienna Mynx was going to be one of the books that I would be reading over the next few weeks. All I can say is DAMN!! THERE HAS GOT TO BE A SEQUEL!!

First let me start by saying that this isn't the first book written Mynx that I've read. But this is the first book that I've read that seemed to come to its end wrapped in beautiful paper and tied with a matching ribbon as most romance novels do, and then with one sentence, it exploded in my face! I sat there stunned and shocked, mouth agape, and silent. My mind was shouting, "I didn't see that one a commin'!"



With approximately 45 additional works to her credit, Chosen is actually one of Mynx's older works. It'a got a little bit of something for all you romance lovers out there, dark mystery, a sexy as hell vampire, not one but two stunningly beautiful heroines, and enough steamy "Good Good" to make your glasses fog up!

Mynx is the complete romance author package, not only can she weave a story that pulls you in until you are 100 percent committed to the characters, but she also describes every place, every thought, and every action with words that bring you to whatever time and place in which she has chosen to tell the tale.

My only problem with Chosen is that there isn't a Chosen 2! This is definitely one for your #TBRList.

Chosen

"For centuries I’ve created many in my image, destroyed more than I can remember, driven by the lust, the burn, the hunger in my loins for a taste of the life force that flows through their veins and not mine. Do I enjoy it? Yes. But even I can admit it’s not enough. And once, only once did I ever come close to an escape. But that was some time ago. Her name was Lysatte.

It is the year 2006. Six months after Hurricane Katrina, New Orleans is celebrating Mardi Gras. There are four fewer days, six fewer carnival krewes and every parade has to use the same route. They say the dead walk the streets in New Orleans now. A city haunted by lost souls. Four college friends decide to abandon their studies at Tulane and celebrate the cities revival. It is a fatal mistake.

They are chosen. Meet Lissette, her destiny is intertwined with a creature beyond her understanding. This is their beginning."  - Sienna Mynx

Much Love,

Pandora

No comments:

Post a Comment